Sunday, July 12, 2009

For her fourth birthday, Maryn wanted to have a princess ballerina fairy party.  I pretty much followed the same plan as last year's party- invited a few little girls, played some games, made a craft, decorated cupcakes and went on a treasure hunt (this was new this year, I think- Jon put a great one together for the girls).  I'll post pictures soon (when I get around to getting them off my camera) but for now- Jon has put together two video segments of the party festivities. There are two or three more segments coming soon.

4 comments:

the Marvelous Mrs. M said...

So cute! It looks like all the kids had a great time. I love the "kiss the frog" game and how you were so flexible in letting the kids do it without the blindfold- you guys are such great parents! It's crazy that Maryn is already four- she's so adorable :)

Pat and Dave said...

Fun party! We loved Zoe devouring the cupcake! Maryn, no ice cream??? Does she belong to this family???

Lara Neves said...

She's so adorable! I cannot believe that she is actually four. Of course, Sophia turns 3 next week, so she'd have to be, wouldn't she?

Happy Birthday Maryn!

Mariley Johnson said...

how fun! i love the roller curls.