Friday, August 22, 2008

August, oh August, I hardly knew thee

Where has this month gone?  I have been so busy and August has just flown by.  I have so many posts in my head waiting to be written.  (I think I need to be a daily blogger because when I realize that I haven't written in a while and so much has happened, I get overwhelmed and continue to procrastinate.)  Here's the list to help me remember everything that happened this month, more details coming soon-
1. I officially entered the last year of my twenties.  
2. A BFF (who also just happens to be my awesome sister-in-law) came to visit with her two cute kiddos.  She's now embarking on a new adventure, currently in the eye of Hurricane Fay. Yikes!
3. Seth is starting full-day kindergarten on Monday (25th) (and riding the bus, to top it all off).
4. Jon received a new calling at church.....he won't let me say what it is yet, so there's some suspense for you.
5. I have been watching hours and hours (and hours and hours) of the Olympics these past two weeks- haven't really been able to get much else done.
6.  Adding to my inability to get anything done- this month, I read The Host and just finished Breaking Dawn this afternoon.   
7. I finally finished a craft project that I started almost one year ago.  (Pictures coming soon.)  At this rate I may have trouble with my next endeavor...
8. I'm gearing up to open an Etsy store.

Phew.
  

2 comments:

Lacey said...

We will miss you tomorrow at our Book Club where we will be talking about Breaking Dawn...should make for a great discussion!

love and miss you!

Sarah said...

Wow! What a month!!