Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Maryn's first haircut

In between birthdays a few weeks ago, on Feb 26, Maryn got her first haircut....done by me! I was cutting all of the boys' hair (Jon, Seth and Jonas) and I thought it was time for Maryn to get her hair cut too. She was excited at first and then got upset and said she didn't want to have short hair. So I told her that I was going to "cut her hair long"-- she bought it and let me do it.





Don't you just love the little curly ponytail? After I cut off the ponytail and saw how short it was going to be, I was a little nervous. I evened the ends out as best I could and I'm really happy that the ends of her hair still naturally curl. She looks really cute, if I do say so myself, and so much more grown up!

4 comments:

walt or jean said...

She is still the cutest princess in the world!!
Love the little ponytail!

Lara Neves said...

Wow! I can't believe how long it got before you cut it. You did a great job. I never dare.

Audrey said...

It looks like it was in much need with those nine million different lengths. It's always a bit daunting to have the first cut whether it's done by you or someone else.

Pat and Dave said...

So cute she still has curls! They are usually the first to go when their hair gets cut.

I like the 'long cut'. Very clever!

Mom